Bilingual Therapies is currently working with a client near Auburn Hills, Michigan that is in need of a Physical Therapist to commit to a full-time position available for the entire 2017-2018 school year. Clinician would work 7.5 Hours/Day with a Prek-12th grade aged scholars.
- Gather information from students, parents, and other team members in regards to each scholars functional motor performance in school settings.
- Examine and evaluate eligible students' strengths and needs to establish their ability to participate in meaningful school activities
- Measuring and documenting students progress
- Function and consult to other student school personnel, parents, and students
- Coordinate physical therapy intervention within student's educational program
- Previous schools experience preferred. New Grads are welcome to apply
- Participation in recent continuing education programs related to school based physical therapy.
- Graduation from an accredited program of physical therapy
- Current license as a Physical Therapist by the Michigan Board of Physical Therapy Examiners
Recruitment Manager, Savannah Douglas