Accepting applications and interviewing qualified, professional and independent Registered Nurses for a Home Health contract job in Monroe, GA. This is a 13 week assignment with possible extension. Mileage will be reimbursed.
- Applicants must have at least one year of recent home health experience with an expert knowledge of OASIS.
- Must be able and open to handling a case load of roughly 6 visits on a daily basis, as well as a 48 hour paperwork turnaround on Start of Care/Admissions.
- This client may have heavy admissions so you must be able to provide quality home skilled nursing visits and admissions to meet an average of 30 productivity units on a weekly basis
- Active Georgia RN License
- BLS (AHA)
- Full-time, the hours are Monday-Friday 8a-5p (may vary per case load) with minimum to no call/weekends.
To learn more about this Home Health Registered Nurse job in Monroe, GA please apply today by sending an updated resume and supervisory Home Health references to Whitney Shaw Hiring Manager