Early Intervention Physical Therapist, Jasper AL
Calling on Physical Therapists who enjoy working with infants and toddlers in the comfort of their homes! Soliant has partnered with an organization in Jasper, AL to bring on a part-time contract Physical Therapist.
Details of the assignment as follows:
- Approximate time commitment (2-3 days per week)
- Work with Infants to Toddlers by providing home health
- Consult with parents on recommendations and therapy activities
- Be part of an interdisciplinary team, supporting children with exceptional needs
Qualities we seek in an A+ candidate:
- Independence: be comfortable working on your own
- Accountability: your patients count on you to be on time and on task!
- Communication skills
- Flexibility and problem solving skills: be able to manage changing timelines and make adjustments to schedule
Applicants must be licensed in the state of Alabama. 1-2 years of experience with Infants and Toddlers highly desired.
Please upload your information by using the form below, or contact Monica Guu to discuss how Soliant can support your job search. I can be reached at (770) 723-3774 or firstname.lastname@example.org