Full Time School-Based Physical Therapist
Are you an experienced Physical Therapist looking to travel to, or currently located in, Los Angeles, California? Soliant is seeking a Physical Therapist for a school district in this area, and the director is actively reviewing resumes and interviewing. This position is full-time for the 18-19 school year, and includes students of moderate-severe disabilities.
Job type: Full-time
- Evaluate students on caseload
- Develop treatment plan for students based on each individual's disability
- Maintain students records
- Keep track of goals and progress made towards goals
- Degree from an accredited Physical Therapy Program
- Minimum of 1 year PT experience
- Pediatric experience is a plus
- License in California (Required)
- If you do not have an active license in the state of California, Soliant offers reimbursement for the expense of obtaining the license.
If you are interested in applying for this position please send an update resume and references to Tori Strickland at Tori.Strickland@Soliant.com, and call (770) 776-2075 for immediate consideration and consultation.
Not interested in Los Angeles?
Soliant staffs Physical Therapist's nationwide, and we would love to find the perfect position for you anywhere across the country. Call Tori Strickland at (770) 776-2075 to find out about other opportunities in the area you are looking for!
Recent PT Jobs
- La Crosse , WI
- Monticello, KY
- Bellingham , WA
- Glendale , AZ
- West Orange, NJ
- Union City, CA
- Salem , OR
- La Grange, IL
- Tacoma, WA