Part Time School Based Alabama Physical Therapist - TeleHealth - Immediate Hire
Part Time School Based Alabama Physical Therapist - TeleHealth
Discipline: Physical Therapy
No relocation or Travel Required!
Teletherapy is the latest way to affect students’ lives from the comfort of your own home.
The Physical Therapist respectively will be responsible for screening, evaluation, identification, and providing direct and indirect services to students with fine and gross motor deficits.
- Alabama License
- Degree in Physical Therapy
- Minimum 2 years of k-12th experience
- Remainder of this School Year and Next School Year
- Part-time (1.5 - 2.5 days per week)
- Use of teleservices to help students reintegrate acute rehabilitation
- Analyze evaluations of students’ perceptual-motor, hand functions, sensory development, and muscle strength through a variety of functional, behavioral and standardized assessments, skilled observation, checklists, histories, and interviews.
If you are seeking career advancement with a growing TeleTherapy company email your resume to Daryl.Porter@vocovision.com for immediate review and contact!
Recent PT Jobs
- Waukegan, IL
- Manteno, IL
- Fenton, MI
- Arkansas City, KS
- Detroit, MI
- McHenry, IL
- Blowing Rock, NC
- Gasquet, CA
- Archbald, PA