Pediatric Physical Therapist Modesto, California
To assess neuro/muscular/skeletal disorders to identify educationally-relevant accommodations/ adaptations and/or to develop instructional or therapeutic interventions as indicated.
- Flexible caseload
- K-12th grade caseload
- Active license in the state
- Previous pediatric experience
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
- Previous school setting experience
- Current and unencumbered license to practice physical therapy specific to the state the therapist is assigned to work.
- Successful completion of a physical therapy program at a school of physical therapy approved by the American Physical Therapy Association or the Council on Medical Education and Hospitals of American Medical Association or the committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation of the American Medical Association.
- Current CPR certification
- Required Minimum Education
- Graduate from an accredited physical therapy program.
- Masters or Doctoral degree in Physical Therapy.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities will be discussed during the interview.
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume and three (3) references to email@example.com
Recent PT Jobs
- Bellingham , WA
- Kent, WA
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Salem , OR
- Sandy, OR
- Washington, DC
- Waterville, ME
- Detroit , MI
- Oklahoma City, OK