Physical Therapist school job in Peyton, CO
Applicants must have at least a Masters in Physical Therapy
We are currently assisting a school district in Peyton, Colorado who is searching for a Physical Therapist to partner with for the remainder of the school year. The PT in this position will be required to deliver direct services. This is a contract position that looking for someone to start immediately for the remainder of the year. Please find details below.
Full time Physical Therapist 37.5 hours/week starting on March 1, 2021, ending May 28, 2021. This PT applicant will need to have a CDE SSP ACTIVE certification prior to review of a resume’ for possible interview. This school requires that all contract staff have this Special Service Provider certification in place.
The caseload is a mix of students from elementary through high school. This is an in-person PT
- Must be licensed in Colorado as a Physical Therapist
- Evaluate and interpret evaluations and test results
- Formulate student occupational profile through a variety of assessments
- Document occupational therapy services to guarantee responsibility of service provision
How to Apply:
- Fill out an online application and attach a professional resume with references
- Send your professional resume, contact information and information regarding the position you are interested in to Anthony.Merriweather@Procaretherapy.com
The school district is eager to review resumes and schedule interviews.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Recent PT Jobs
- Bellingham , WA
- Kent, WA
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Salem , OR
- Sandy, OR
- Washington, DC
- Waterville, ME
- Detroit , MI
- Oklahoma City, OK