Primary School Physical Therapist Irvington, New Jersey
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
- Full time
- Active license in the state
- Previous pediatric experience
- Current and unencumbered license to practice physical therapy specific to the state the therapist is assigned to work by the Company.
- Successful completion of a physical therapy program at a school of physical therapy approved by the American Physical Therapy Association or the Council on Medical Education and Hospitals of American Medical Association or the committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation of the American Medical Association.
- Current CPR certification
- Valid Driver's License and reliable transportation and agency required liability insurance to perform home visits.
- Required Minimum Education
- Graduate from an accredited physical therapy program.
- Masters or Doctoral degree in Physical Therapy.
Required Minimum Licensure
- Current licensure as a physical therapist in the state of New Jersey
- Required Minimum Skills
Effective communication skills, customer service focused, team oriented, and basic computer skills.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities will be discussed during the interview.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly or email your resume to the hiring coordinator Crystal Huff at Crystal.Huff@Soliant.com. Feel free to also contact Crystal Huff directly at 770-776-2109
Recent PT Jobs
- Waukegan, IL
- Deerfield, IL
- Overland Park , KS
- Waukegan, IL
- West Haven, CT
- Chicago, IL
- Aurora, IL
- Yorkville, IL
- Bristol, IL