School Assessments Physical Therapist need Cary, North Carolina
Soliant Health currently has an opening for a full time, contract position as a Physical Therapist at our school district in the area. For immediate consideration, please submit an application to schedule an interview! Physical Therapist Assistants are encouraged to apply.
To assess neuro/muscular/skeletal disorders to identify educationally-relevant accommodations/ adaptations and/or to develop instructional or therapeutic interventions as indicated.
- K-12th caseload
- Active license in the state
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
- Previous school setting experience
- Current and unencumbered license to practice physical therapy specific to the state the therapist is assigned to work.
- Successful completion of a physical therapy program at a school of physical therapy approved by the American Physical Therapy Association or the Council on Medical Education and Hospitals of American Medical Association or the committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation of the American Medical Association.
- Current CPR certification
- Employment Type: Full time, 37.5 hours/week
- Caseload: Dependent upon availability, experience, and preference
- Competitive compensation package with benefits
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities will be discussed during the interview.
Interviews are being scheduled now! For immediate consideration, send your updated resume and three (3) references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent PT Jobs
- Overland Park , KS
- Rochester, NY
- Yelm, WA
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Washington , DC
- Yelm, WA
- Sandy, OR
- Grand Mound, WA
- Waterville, ME