School Based Physical Therapist Position
Join us in shaping a brighter future for our students!
ProCare Therapy is currently seeking a dedicated and qualified Physical Therapist (PT) to join our team in providing exceptional service to students in an amazing school district.
2023 - 2024
- Location: Splendora TX
- Job Type: Part time
- 20-30 hours monthly
- Flexible on work days
- Caseload: PreK - 22 years
- Dates: January Start - End of School Year
- Doctorial Level Degree in Physical Therapy
- Prior school experience preferred, not required.
- Active PT License and state clearances
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Competitive hourly pay rates with weekly paychecks
- Full time employees eligible for Medical Dental, Vision through United Healthcare
- 401(K) and Retirement Programs
If interested in this professional opportunity, please apply here. You can also email your resume to Tia Champagnie at [email protected]. I will be in touch with next steps.
As a reminder: We also staff:
Speech Language Pathologist, School RN/LPN s, Special Education Teachers, Paraprofessionals, Behavior Specialists, School Psychologist, Occupational Therapist, Teachers of the Visually Impaired, Teachers of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing, Audiologist, Sign Language Interpreters, School Social Workers
Recent PT Jobs
- Eugene, OR
- Manteca, CA
- Douglas, MA
- Cumming, GA
- Hoquiam, WA
- Reserve, LA
- Wyomissing, PA
- Stanwood, WA
- Weems, VA