School Based PT (Physical Therapist) Tallahassee, FL
The Physical Therapist assesses, plans, organizes and participates in rehabilitative programs that improve mobility, relieve pain, increase strength and decrease or prevent deformity of patients suffering from disease or injury. Services are provided across the full continuum and rendered in a cost conscious, quality focused and customer oriented manner. Compliance with all applicable regulatory standards is also required in this role.
- Part time
- Approx. 20 students
- Active GA license in hand
- Previous peds/ School experience
- Current and unencumbered license to practice physical therapy specific to the state the therapist is assigned to work by the Company.
- Successful completion of a physical therapy program at a school of physical therapy approved by the American Physical Therapy Association or the Council on Medical Education and Hospitals of American Medical Association or the committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation of the American Medical Association.
- Current CPR certification
- Valid Driver's License and reliable transportation and agency required liability insurance to perform home visits.
- Master's degree or Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy.
- One year of physical therapy experience preferred. If less than 1 year experience then approval from regional clinical leaders required as well as appropriate mentoring and/or residency program established.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities will be discussed during the interview.
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume and three (3) references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent PT Jobs
- Bellingham , WA
- Salem , OR
- Sandy, OR
- Dallas, OR
- Detroit , MI
- Irvington, NJ
- Warren , MI
- Lexington Park, MD
- Union , NJ