School PT in Eugene, OR
Physical therapy is a great career if you’re interested in practicing hands-on care and want to empower people to positively engage in their own health and healing.
Job Description There is a opening for A full-time, Physical Therapist. The role is Itinerant. Qualified candidates must be licensed with some form of Pediatric experience.
- Pediatric clinic
- Small caselaod size
- Plan, organize and conduct occupational therapy programs to help rehabilitate those impaired because of illness, injury, or psychological or developmental problems
- Diagnosing movement dysfunction and developing a treatment plan
- Teaching patients how to properly use therapeutic exercise techniques
- Providing stimulation or massage to promote healing
- Assisting patients with the use of equipment such as wheelchairs or walkers
- Maintaining patient records and keeping track of goals and progress
BENEFITS: Health/Vision/Dental Insurance, annual CEU Allowance, 7 weeks of vacation including Spring Break, Summer Break plus legal holidays, etc.
- Masters degree
- Relevant work experience
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities will be discussed during the interview.
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume and three (3) references to email@example.com
Recent PT Jobs
- Seattle, WA
- Covington, WA
- Bellingham , WA
- Vancouver , WA
- Tacoma, WA
- Raleigh, NC
- Kent, WA
- Deming, WA
- Colorado Springs, CO