School PTA Position Now Available | Morris, IL
School Physical Therapist Assistant (Part-Time)
Location: Morris, IL
Job Type: Part-Time, 2023-2024 School Year
Blazer Jobs is proud to partner with a school in Morris, IL, to recruit a qualified and passionate School Physical Therapist Assistant for the upcoming 2023-2024 academic year. This is a part-time position with potential for summer school renewal based on performance.
- Assist the school's physical therapist in providing therapeutic interventions for students with physical disabilities.
- Collaborate with educators and other support staff to implement individualized treatment plans.
- Support students in achieving their educational goals through targeted physical therapy interventions.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of student progress and therapy sessions.
- Associate degree from an accredited Physical Therapist Assistant program.
- Valid license or certification as a Physical Therapist Assistant in the state of Illinois.
- Experience working with school-aged children is preferred but not required.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to adapt to the needs of diverse student populations.
Blazer Jobs offers advisory support and professional development opportunities to help you excel in your role. The renewal for summer school is based on performance, providing an opportunity for continued professional growth.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should email their resume and references to Cierra Carlstrom at [email protected].
Recent PT Jobs
- Everett, MA
- Weymouth, MA
- Odessa, DE
- Plymouth, MA
- Braintree, MA
- Pembroke, MA
- Quincy, MA
- Medford, MA
- Corona, CA